CCPRO membership entitles you to:
- Discounted registration fees to annual conference
- Discounted admission to drive-in events
- Biannual CCPRO newsletter featuring updates from our California regions
- Participation in the new All-Pro mentoring program.
We offer four membership types – single, departmental, institutional, associate. Associate memberships are non-transferrable.
Department membership entitles up to four representatives to be members, institutional membership entitles up to nine representatives to be members, and transferable only if a designated member moves to another position or leaves the institution.
Become a member of CCPRO or renew your membership for 2018-19. Special early bird membership rates are available until September 1, 2018. As a CCPRO member, you’ll have a reduced rate for submitting your entries in the CCPRO Awards content and for the 2019 conference in San Diego. Sign up or renew at the Community College League of California website.
Membership rates are:
- Individual membership: $67.50 until September 1. After then, the rate will increase to $75.
- Associate/retiree: $50 – for retired members of the California community colleges
- Tier 1 Departmental: $180 for up to four members at one college district. This will increase to $200 after September 1
- Tier 2 Departmental $360 for more than four members at one college district. This increases to $400 after September 1.